Joining NALDIC offers fantastic benefits whether: you work in a school or for a local authority service; are an academic or educational consultant; are just starting your teaching career or have a senior leadership role.
If you are interested in teaching EAL and bilingual learners, NALDIC membership is a must.
All our NALDIC membership types offer fantastic value.
Annual full membership costs only £30 p.a.and is open to individuals and institutions.
Our concessionary membership costs only £20 and is open to retired members, student teachers, NQTs, HLTAs, and other teaching support staff.
Our associate membership is only open to existing NALDIC members.
The benefits for every member include :
- a copy of our flagship publication NALDIC Quarterly which features articles by leading practitioners, interviews with influential academics, news updates, book reviews, conference and meeting information delivered to your door four times a year
- A free copy of each NALDIC Occasional and Working Paper as they are published
- Access to NALDIC's electronic back catalogue of publications, guidance and research
- Reduced fees for national conferences and events, featuring internationally known speakers, seminars, workshops, presentations and exhibitions.
- 20% discount on all NALDIC print publications
- Opportunities to attend training or network with other professionals who share an interest in EAL
- A chance to get involved in exciting projects and keep up to date with the latest EAL developments
- Support with your queries and concerns
So don't delay, join us today and start reaping the benefits of being a member of the national EAL subject association!